Sunday, April 5, 2015

The Mystery tangle


The other day I watched Suzanne McNeill’s video which includes the instructions for her tangle “Lace Curtain.” Liked it, practiced it.

Then yesterday morning I went to Starbuck’s (another tradition – I’m awash with tradition) to get my trip journal up to date, and tangle a little.


 I decided to try Lace Curtain, and of course, without the instructions, I drew something totally different. It could possibly be a unique tangle – we’ll see. Here’s the mystery tangle:




I kept going with the tile; decided it needed some kind of border along the curve that bisects the square and edges the new tangle.

So here's the finished tile (rotated a quarter):

Unnamed tangle, with Knightsbridge, Tipple, Huggins, and  Keeko

Not certain if I like it. But as I've said before, liking is not the point.. 




No comments:

Post a Comment